Thursday 10 March 2011

Labyrinth Lord house rules sheet

I've just knocked up a quick summary of the house rules we've been using in my Labyrinth Lord games so far. I was feeling slightly concerned that the number of house rules was too large, and that they seemed to be gradually expanding, however after making this sheet I'm pleased to see that there aren't too many of them -- they fit very easily on a single side of paper, without needing any cunning formatting work to squeeze them in.

This also answers one of my questions about what to put on the players' side of my customizable GM screen...

In case anyone's interested in checking out the house rules we're using (I know I always love seeing other people's house rules :), there's a PDF of the one-sheet summary here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.